How Is BlueHost for WebHosting for Bloggers?
Read More HERE.
Bluehost is one of the most reliable Web Hosting service providers in the world.
I have been using GoDaddy and Bluehost both for many years.
Godaddy has the worst Customer service and their servers are also not up to the mark.
WHereas Bluehost has a good customer support and their servers are really good.
Bluehost delivers whatever it promises, unlike GoDaddy that boasts a lot but delivers a little.
Read More HERE.
Try BlueHost HERE – FREE Trial
You have finally decided to start your online or we can say, Digital Journey.
And, now you are looking for cheap hosting to start.
Yes, cheap hosting. Because as per my experience, most of the people who start their digital journey look for cheap or free methods.
Why do they do so?
There may be many and different reasons depending on person to person. However, the major reason is the person is not committed and just wants to explore things.
Committed people who have a definite goal will look for reliable and time-tested services as they do not want to compromise on the quality of their assets.
Yes, hosting is your asset.
If your hosting is of good quality, your work will be of high quality.
Want to Know – Why should you have your own domain and hosting, read HERE.
In this post, I am not going to waste your time by discussing unnecessary things.
You are here to know about hosting and let’s keep it that way.
When you are looking for Web Hosting Service Providers, you should consider good quality.
Now, when you want to develop a WordPress website, there is the main thing nobody shares with you.
What is that?
That is Managed WordPress.
when you go for Managed WordPress, you do not have to struggle and waste your time with things like Cpanel, and managing the technical things only developers should manage.
With Managed WordPress, you can simply start your Blog or website. There are a few things you can do easily.
The good news is you will get Complete WordPress Training from me for FREE When you buy BlueHost Hosting.
Free WordPress Training Click HERE
Let me tell you what is BlueHost?
Bluehost is a web hosting service provider like many others like Godaddy, Hostinger, Hostgator, WPX, and many more.
You can read more about BlueHost Here
Top Reasons to Use Bluehost and not any other Web Hosting Service.
- It is most affordable among high-quality web hosting providers
- Unlike GoDaddy, BlueHost has good customer service that will help you resolve any issues
- First of all, there will be no issue as per my experience
- Godaddy has the worst customer service. Actually, they do not have customer service, watch this video HERE.
- DNS Management is easy in BlueHost
- BlueHost is recommended by WordPress
- 99.9 % uptime
- 24*7 Customer Support
- FREE SSL Certificate – these days it is not only important but also to complement your website.
- FREE Domain – Depends on the plan
- SSD Storage – it is faster than traditional storage
- Speed Boosting CDN services – CDN stands for content delivery network
- High quality caching
- 30 Days money-back guarantee
If you are looking for a well paying Digital Career, buy high-quality web hosting services so that you can focus on your work instead of unnecessary and complex things like Cpanel.
Want to know About Godaddy, I have a real-time Review of their Customer service. Watch HERE