Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation
The Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is the nation’s largest nonprofit treatment provider, with a legacy that began in 1949 and includes the 1982 founding of the Betty Ford Center.
Singularly focused on the problem of addiction, the Foundation includes:
- The nation’s largest recovery publishing house
- A fully-accredited graduate school of addiction studies
- Adedicated addiction research center
- Intensive educational programs for medical students and professionals
- Community and school-based prevention programs and services
- Unique family and children’s programs
- An influential institute for recovery advocacy and policy
Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation-Outpatient Alcohol & Drug Addiction Treatment in Chelsea, New York City. is located on the bustling West Side of the borough of Manhattan in New York City, New York, offering convenient drug and alcohol rehabilitation options close to home and work.
Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation Addiction Treatment Center in New York City
They take a holistic and personalized approach in developing each patient’s rehabilitation plan by providing:
- Tailored outpatient substance abuse treatment planning to fit your specific situation, challenges and needs
- Comprehensive care for your mind, body and spirit
- Integrated mental health care to address co-occurring conditions such as anxiety or depression
- Medication assisted treatment to sustain recovery and prevent overdose.
For SEO and Digital Marketing Services, Contact Suniltams
Find all Rehab Centres HERE